18 September, 2008

Colorado Trip is now over



ok. so got home from colorado around 10pm on monday night. and it rocked with the exception of a ten hour drive each way. when we got there, we stayed in the marriot right next to i-225, it was nice, and my friends got all ready and played in the lobby with everyone else. the next day, we woke up, got registered, and went to play till heather and her mom came and got me around 1ish. then i got to drive around colorado with my awesome cousin! she took me to some random malls, on is freaking huge, like twice the size of gateway, and to this cool world store, where i got german and japanese candy, and then we went to bills. he's got a really nice house now.







i played with her friends, and ran around the city for two days and saw lots of pretty cars. it was happy. on sunday we took me back to the hotel and i played with my friends the whole day, that night we had a pizza pj party till like 4:30 and then went to bed and left around 8 or 9 on monday. it was a glorious trip. and i have lots of pictures. the two i have here, is one, jenni in her moogle costume with coke, and me, heather and her friend playing twister. it was a blast.

No comments: